Anthony J. Zorich, Jr.
Anthony J. Zorich, Jr. (Tony), is a Senior Attorney with Harbor Family Law Group, located in Gig Harbor, WA. Since beginning his legal career in 2007, Tony has devoted his practice to the representation of clients throughout Washington in family law matters. He has successfully litigated or resolved numerous high conflict custody and high-asset divorce cases. Tony’s goal in representing his clients is to arm them with the knowledge they need so that they clearly understand their options, while at the same time offering the support and compassion that is needed during what can be a challenging and difficult time.
Tony has represented clients in virtually every type of family law case, to include both military family law and LGBT issues. He strives to understand his clients’ concerns and priorities, which allows him to focus his efforts on obtaining the best possible outcome for each individual client. This can involve aggressive litigation and representation in court, or it could involve focused efforts at negotiations. Tony is highly respected and regarded in the legal community, hence his 10.0 “Superb” peer review rating through Avvo and his being named a “Washington Rising Star” by Super Lawyers.
Tony grew up in the greater Seattle area before attending the University of Washington, graduating in 2004 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. He then earned his Law Degree from Gonzaga University School of Law in 2007. Tony is admitted to the practice of law in both Washington State Courts and the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington.
In order to stay up to date with current developments in his field, Tony is an active participant in a variety of professional organizations. He previously served as Trustee, Vice President, and President of the Family Law Section of the Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association, of which he remains an active member. He is also a member of the Washington State and King County bar associations.
In his spare time, Tony enjoys spending time with his friends and family, and trying to keep up with his beautiful daughter and her new English Bulldog puppy, Maui. An avid UW football fan, he spends most Saturdays in the fall at Husky Stadium cheering on the Huskies (Go Dawgs!).
As Tony explains, “the best thing I can ever hear from a client is a sincere and appreciative ‘thank you.’”
- Washington State Bar Association
- United States District Court — Western District of Washington
- Pierce County Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Author, “Disorder in Family Court: Addressing Personality Disorders in High-Conflict Family Law Cases,” NW Lawyer, Washington State Bar Association, April 2016
- Author, “Handling Divorce with a Personality Disorder,” AvvoStories, January 2016
- Contributor, “5 Reasons Men File For Divorce,” Avvo Naked Law Blog, 2015
- Presenter, “Ethics of Transitioning Law Firms,” NALS of Pierce County Ethics CLE, 2019
- Presenter, “DeFacto Parentage,” NALS of Pierce County CLE and Meeting, 2017
- University of Washington, Bachelor of Arts
- Gonzaga University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
Honors, Distinctions & Awards
- Distinguished as a Washington Rising Star by Super Lawyers®, 2013-2029
- Avvo.com 10.0 “Superb” rating
- Family Law Section Liaison to the Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association for 2019-2020
- President, Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2018 – 2019
- Vice President, Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2017 – 2018
- Trustee, Tacoma Pierce County Bar Association, Family Law Section, 2014 – 2017