Bryon grew up in Pierce County and returned after graduating from his undergrad in Idaho and law school in Michigan. He’s thrilled to raise his children here and is proud to provide excellent representation to his clients in the Pacific Northwest. He strives to know each client’s individual case to help them with the best possible outcome during the turmoil that often accompanies most family law cases, confirmed by his 10.0 “Superb” peer review rating through Avvo.
Bryon’s practice focuses on all aspects of family law. His practice has included everything from uncontested and contested divorces, child custody, child support, non-parental custody, domestic disputes, and much more. He is excited to continue his practice at Harbor Family Law.
Bryon strives to be active with his local and legal community, which helps him stay current in his practice. He is actively involved in professional organizations, including the Family Law Section of the Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association where he has served as the Secretary/Treasurer.
When he is not working with his clients, Bryon enjoys spending time with his wife, Lindsey, and their children, visiting museums, parks, and farmer’s markets and discovering new places to go. He is also active in his church, where he enjoys spending time with his friends and helping out those in need.
“Bryon is both an excellent person, and an excellent attorney. We are so thrilled to have him on our team here at Harbor Family Law!”
-Chris Maharry, Managing Partner of Harbor Family Law
- Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctorate
- Brigham Young University-Idaho, Bachelor of Science
- State of Washington
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association Family Law Section, Secretary/Treasurer, 2019 – Present
- Tacoma-Pierce County Bar Association Young Lawyers Division, 2013 – 2018